Sunday, June 23, 2013

Flax Seed Oil in Smoothies

To increase my Omega 3 intake, I recently started taking a tablespoon of liquid flax seed oil in the morning. However, I find that taking the flax oil by itself is not very delicious. Since I often drink a green smoothie in the morning as well, I decided to add the flax seed oil in with my smoothie. To my surprise, the flax seed oil blended very well with the smoothie, and added a great flavor and texture. The texture kind of reminded me of when I add a piece of an avocado to my smoothie.

I now plan to include flax seed oil with my smoothies on a regular basis, as it is a delicious way to increase essential Omega 3 fatty acids!

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete