Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Daily Supplements

The following may seem like a lot of supplements and an expensive daily routine. However, remember that most Americans spend much more money on prescription medications every day. In my opinion, spending about $5 a day on the following supplements can greatly increase my mood and even prevent sickness and diseases. If I have an affordable (and healthy) breakfast such as oatmeal, I can use the money I saved to purchase supplements that improve my mood and sense of well being every single day! :)

Morning:

Multivitamin
10,000 IU of vegan vitamin D3 (or lots of direct sunlight exposure)
B12 source: B12 supplement, kombucha or fortified soy milk (B12 is essential for most vegans)

Evening:

Chlorella or Alfalfa (for detox, better sleep and chlorophyll)
Probiotic or kombucha (incredible immune system and digestion support)
Vegan Omega 3 DHA (essential for brain health)
Plant enzyme or raw green foods (for digestion and better sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment