Five ways of reducing the harm caused by cell phone radiation include:
1) Use Wifi instead of phone data whenever possible (this also saves on energy and money).
2) Never wear your phone. Keep it in a backpack or purse. IF you wear your phone, always keep it in a DefenderShield case.
3) Text instead of talk.
4) Turn your phone off at night.
5) Use Headphones while talking to keep phone away from head.
6) If you're very sensitive or concerned, use airplane mode unless texting or calling.
Still skeptical about the dangers of cell phone radiation? Read about this $25 million animal study on Scientific American:
"The researchers found that as the thousands of rats in the new study were exposed to greater intensities of RF radiation, more of them developed rare forms of brain and heart cancer that could not be easily explained away, exhibiting a direct dose–response relationship. Overall, the incidence of these rare tumors was still relatively low, which would be expected with rare tumors in general, but the incidence grew with greater levels of exposure to the radiation. Some of the rats had glioma—a tumor of the glial cells in the brain—or schwannoma of the heart. Furthering concern about the findings: In prior epidemiological studies of humans and cell phone exposure, both types of tumors have also cropped up as associations." (Link)