Monday, July 29, 2019

Long Term Health. Raw Food Inspiration.

All of the following people have found success on a high raw diet. Basically, most of their food is uncooked and vegan, yet they also tend to include some cooked foods. While fruit is a part of their diets, they do not eat fruit as their primary source of calories. Instead their diets tend to focus on foods like avocados, salads, vegetable juices, cooked beans, green smoothies, nuts, seeds and even some oils. 

Annette Larkins, Born in 1942: "She's been a vegetarian for 54 years, but over the last 30 years she has perfected her raw vegan diet. Her plant-based diet does not include any animal products. The food she eats is unprocessed and uncooked. Her dishes include vegetarian nut loaf, zucanni chips, and savory okra crisps. Annette says it's never too late to reap the benefits of a vegan lifestyle." (Link)
Mimi Kirk, Born in 1938: “I’ve been a vegetarian or vegan for the better part of 40 years. However, when I turned 69, I became a raw vegan because my blood pressure and cholesterol were up and I was starting to feel arthritic pains in my joints. Six months later, at my doctor’s appointment, everything was normal. And the best part: I didn’t have to start taking any prescriptions drugs.” (Link)

Dr. Robert Cassar, Born in 1961

Markus Rothkranz, Born in 1962

Karyn Calabrese, Born in 1947

Sunny Griffin, Born in 1940



No comments:

Post a Comment