Monday, June 19, 2017

An Amazing Supplement for Heavy Metal Detox

Spirulina and green tea have probably saved my life, to some extent, after living in China for almost five years now. A significant percentage of Chinese farmers still use illegal pesticides and some of their vegetables may contain arsenic (Link). I developed a severe, chronic cough in China and even anxiety and agitation as a result. I noticed one day that green tea helped me stop coughing and even cleared my sinuses. So, I bought a spirulina and green tea supplement. This supplement has practically cured my cough, and I feel amazingly better after having taken it for just a month. I'm very thankful for this detox supplement, especially after having been so filled with toxins while living in China for the past 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment